GMS is a privately owned property company established in 1925, with a family history of over 150 years in property. The company has grown to its existing size through careful management and stock selection. GMS has adopted a strategy of smaller multi tenanted properties purchased with little debt.
The company has a small, loyal and conscientious team operating from the head office at 32 Great James Street, a property it has owned since the company started.
GMS is committed to putting its tenants at the heart of its service.